Twitter has been one microblogging platform where one can post one's thoughts and views about various incidents taking place as they happen. So it isnt surprising to find so many of us bloggers getting on to the Twitter bandwagon and posting their tweets - all of 140 characters, besides of course, reacting to each other's tweets and sharing their blogposts and published articles by providing their links (shortened with the help of url-shortening websites like tinyurl.com or bit.ly
Since many of my blog followers havent yet come on to the Twitter platform yet,
I would like to share some of my recent Perky Tweets and fun Tweets here. I am sure this will prompt readers to follow me on Twitter! My Twitter Id is @gopinathmm
Tweeters use indexing by using hashtags #tags like #perkytweets #justasking #mumbai #india etc
My #perkytweets
International Lunar Geographic Society names lunar crater after SRK. So we now have evidence why crazy guys are called lunatics #perkytweets
One can now Tweet from Space! With workplaces blocking Twitter and FB, are folks hoping they'd rather be in space than at work? #perkytweets
Activists cry hoarse when they hear about children and women being sold. Why nobody minds cricketers being sold? #justasking #perkytweets
Some deemed Universities are now doomed universities #perkytweets
Tilgul Ghya god god tweeta, Tilgul sandoo naka, Twitter/FB var bhandoo naka! Requesting all tweenoos - tweeple in #marathi #perkytweets
Tiger Woods thanks NDTiwari, who in turn is thanks SPS Rathore, who is waiting 2 thank someone 2 take it forwrd - media pl help #perkytweets
From now on, will NDTV mean ND Tiwari Videos? #perkytweets
Tiger Woods voted Associated Press best athlete - for running from one girl to another, i guess? #perkytweets
#KillingEnglish
You always make the wrong mistake! #killingengish
Teacher calling punished students: "You outstanding students come in" #killingenglish
Fun came, Rain fell, Night went talk went - translated from indian languages #killingenglish
I hope you have no mind #killingenglish
I have a couple of multiple problems #killingenglish
Now time for some phototakeouting! #killingenglish
All these #killingenglish tweets should have been #indianwayofkillingenglish don’t you think?
Follow me on Twitter! Twitter Id is
@gopinathmm
Turning 35
2 months ago
6 comments:
I am already following you on twitter.
Of course, BK Chowla ji! And it is my pleasure to read your thoughts there!
Not that much involved into Twitter..but the bug hav bit me...and I want all to knw about this..so I want to tweet ;)
Joinin u wright a away..at Twitter
Rachana, Welcome onboard Twitter! Now i am following you too...
Nice onee Gopi. I enjoy reading them on Twitter. Here's another one, translated. Use it it you like: "Give me some broken money, I have to climb it on the the Temple".
For those who like boring tweets @vinod_sharma is the place to be on Twitter!
nice ones ;)
Post a Comment